FlexProfessionals works with experienced business professionals who are seeking part-time or flexible employment in the local Washington, D.C. metro area and who are committed to providing quality services to our clients. Our candidates must have a college degree and at least ten years of professional work experience in a business-related capacity. FlexProfessionals works with:
- Transitioning stay-at-home mothers or fathers who have significant professional experience, but who have taken a break from the workforce to raise children or provide other caregiving duties and are now ready to jump back in the workforce on a part-time basis.
- Transitioning employed mothers or fathers who are currently working full-time, but are looking to scale back their hours to support family or meet other needs.
- Retirees who have extensive experience in their fields and are looking to share their skills on a part-time basis.
FlexProfessionals provides the following to our candidates:
- Access to Meaningful Part-Time Jobs - Our management team is dedicated to building a network of clients who provide a steady stream of meaningful part-time and flexible work. We work hard to find jobs that match the skill sets and flexibility requirements of our candidates.
- Networking - Through our website and periodic events, we facilitate networking among professionals with similar ambitions and talents. Our goal is to foster a tight network of candidates who will exchange lessons learned and job preparation tips and who feel shared ownership for furthering the mission of unlocking the value of part-time.
- Advocacy and Support Resources – We want to make sure our candidates are successful in their placements. Besides getting to know each of our candidates before placing them in a position, we offer support resources that can help prepare our candidates to re-enter the workforce, enhance or update skills, or manage life at home while at work.
If you are a candidate and would like to register with FlexProfessionals, please register through our registration page.